- $398.99 USD
- $398.99 USD
- Unit Price
The Imogen jacket is the funnest cropped jacket you'll ever wear.
This style is super on trend for any adventures. This jacket is perfect to style over dresses, casual wear and is flattering on everyone. Designed with a motorcyclist in mind this jacket has a flattering fit though body and is tapered to the waist.
- This jacket is considered an all-season riding jacket.
- A removable liner provides extra warmth in the winter without adding bulk.
- Mesh lining with interior pockets to easily add and remove back, shoulder and elbow armor. (Armor not included, but can be purchased separately).
- Action back and lengthen sleeves for comfort while riding.
- Features classic and timeless motorcycle details with multiple exterior and interior zippered pockets.
- Our diamond cut genuine cowhide is soft and supple leather to instantly feel broken-in. We only use the highest grade of natural and genuine cowhide therefore small scars, marks and texture differences may be visible.
- Variations will vary from piece to piece and only add to the character and beauty of your jacket.
Product Questions: (800)-537-3030
Available in XS-2XL, 3XL-5XL can be special ordered.
First Manufacturing Co offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship of leather products from the original date of purchase for the life of the item.
This includes Stitching, Buckles, Snaps, on leather jackets, vests, chaps, and gloves, First MFG Co will replace the item if after inspection the garment is deemed to be not in conformance with our standards. The warranty is limited to the repair of the parts and the necessary labor and services to repair the item. if the item after inspection is deemed non-repairable, First MFG Co will replace the item or if item is discontinued or not available, an item of equal value at FMC discretion.
Normal or Heavy wear of the item does not fall under the warranty. Leather will last a long time if properly taken care of. if the hide is not cared for you leather garment can break down and fail.