Furnace - Men's Breathable Heated Jacket with Armor
Our Men's Furnace Jacket is a heated & waterproof outer shell for riding in all conditions. Its made out of a waterproof yet breathable Max Tec 600D Fabric for enhanced protection and comfort. It's available in Black and Grey. This Jacket comes equipped with our CE AA Approved Heating System.
- CE AA Approved Heated Gear Garment.
- Rechargeable High-quality 7.4V Battery-operated heating system.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life on low heat.
- 3 heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Breathable waterproof fabric.
- Waterproof Zippers with Ventec cooling system.
- Fully removable zip out liner
- Two slash pockets with waterproof zipper closure.
- Dual zip back storage pocket.
- High Visibility reflectors used on front and back of the garment for night vision.
- Armor pockets with CE approved Level 1 Protectors. (2 Shoulders, 2 Elbows and 1 Back)
- TPR Velcro straps for adjustable cuffs.
- AIR Mesh soft touch Lining for proper ventilation.
- Removeable & Adjustable hood lined with Air Mesh soft touch contrast lining.
First Manufacturing Co offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship of leather products from the original date of purchase for the life of the item.
This includes Stitching, Buckles, Snaps on leather jackets, vests, chaps, and gloves. First Mfg Co will replace the item if after inspection the garment is deemed to be not in conformance with our standards. The warranty is limited to the repair of the parts and the necessary labor and services to repair the item. If the item after inspection is deemed non-repairable, First Mfg Co will replace the item or if item is discontinued or not available, an item of equal value at FMC discretion.
'Normal or Heavy wear of the item does not fall under the warranty". Leather will last a long time if properly taken care of. If the hide is not cared for your leather garment can break down and fail.