- $339.99 USD
- $339.99 USD
- Unit Price
Crusader - Men's Motorcycle Leather Jacket
- The Crusader is a Brown Beige colored, Scooter Style Jacket manufactured in a Soft Naked Drum Dyed Leather Cow Diamond, Naked Drum Dyed skin 1.2-1.3 mm thickness.
- Brown Beige color with hand waxed for high lows after making the garment, which gives the garment a unique look.
- Branded First Classic Authentic hardware.
- Banded Collar and a Heavy-Duty Center Zipper.
- # 10 CF Zipper Antique Zipper with First Classic Authentic Logo Slider.
- Wind Flap behind Main Zipper.
- Snap Back Closure, Collar Tab.
- Zipper sleeve opening, adjustable.
- Two vents at shoulders for excellent ventilation.
- Two big vents at back for excellent ventilation.
- Vented Chest pocket with zipper closure.
- Two slash pockets with zipper closure.
- Padded Shoulder and Muscle Detail.
- Leather Stretch panels for proper fitting. Adjustable to the body.
- Action Back feature with Leather Accordion Stretch Panel.
- Two Conceal carry pockets with bullet snaps.
- CE Level 2 Armor pockets for Shoulder, Elbow, and Back armor.
- Full Sleeve zip-out liner with a side slit opening for extra comfort during riding.
- Liner sleeves are made with a super stretch adjustment panel to ensure flexibility and free movement.
- Dyed to match Brown Beige color mesh lining in body.
First Manufacturing Co offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship of leather products from the original date of purchase for the life of the item.
This includes Stitching, Buckles, Snaps, on leather jackets, vests, chaps, and gloves, First MFG Co will replace the item if after inspection the garment is deemed to be not in conformance with our standards. The warranty is limited to the repair of the parts and the necessary labor and services to repair the item. if the item after inspection is deemed non-repairable, First MFG Co will replace the item or if item is discontinued or not available, an item of equal value at FMC discretion.
Normal or Heavy wear of the item does not fall under the warranty. Leather will last a long time if properly taken care of. if the hide is not cared for you leather garment can break down and fail.