Interstate - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
Our brand new Interstate jeans are our safest riding pants yet. These AAA CE-Certified jeans are a force to be reckoned with. Pairing durable Cordura® Denim outer shell and DuPont™ Kevlar® lining with our CE Level 2 armor inserts, they are built to withstand the toughest conditions. It’s a known fact that solid jeans are a must have for every rider. First MFG Co. has designed these abrasion resistant jeans for riders that want to look good and feel good but also demand functionality.
- Outer Shell - 75% Cotton, 13% Polyester 10% Cordura® Nylon and 2% Spandex
- Lining - 52% Polyester and 48% cotton
- Reinforcement - 70% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber and 30% PE
- Classic five-pocket jeans.
- AAA Certified model, under personal protective equipment EPI 89/686 CEE.
- PPE Category II (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Certified in Organism notified 0498 Rico test via Tunes, 9 37010. Italy.
- Mesh lining for ventilation.
- Antique First MFG logo snaps and rivets
- Two regular jeans pockets with a coin pocket on the right side.
- Two standard back pockets.
- Well-crafted armor pockets for knee and hip protection.
- Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
- CE Approved Level two.
- Boot Grip on the bottom.
- Comfortable slightly tapered slim-straight fit.
- Heat Resistant.
- Machine washable.
First Manufacturing Co offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship of leather products from the original date of purchase for the life of the item.
This includes Stitching, Buckles, Snaps on leather jackets, vests, chaps, and gloves. First Mfg Co will replace the item if after inspection the garment is deemed to be not in conformance with our standards. The warranty is limited to the repair of the parts and the necessary labor and services to repair the item. If the item after inspection is deemed non-repairable, First Mfg Co will replace the item or if item is discontinued or not available, an item of equal value at FMC discretion.
'Normal or Heavy wear of the item does not fall under the warranty". Leather will last a long time if properly taken care of. If the hide is not cared for your leather garment can break down and fail.