- $279.99 USD
- $279.99 USD
- Unit Price
York - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
Professionally designed and keeping the best possible protection in mind, our York jeans are made for riding and built to last. First MFG Co. has designed abrasion resistant jeans for riders that want to look good and feel good but also demand functionality.
- Outer Shell - 88% Cotton, 10% Polyester and 2%Spandex
- Fully lined with 100% Genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber
- Classic five-pocket jeans.
- AA Certified model, under personal protective equipment EPI 89/686 CEE.
- PPE Category II (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Certified in Organism notified 0498 Rico test via Tunes, 9 37010. Italy.
- Mesh lining for ventilation.
- Antique First MFG logo snaps and rivets
- Two regular jeans pockets with a coin pocket on the right side.
- Two standard back pockets.
- Well-crafted armor pockets for knee and hip protection.
- Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
- CE Approved Level two.
- Boot Grip on the bottom.
Comfortable slightly tapered slim-straight fit
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Any garment although certified can’t protect 100% of injuries suffered during a fall. Always use the jeans with protection and securely fastened. The Riders must choose the size that fits well to their body and does not bother the rider while riding. The manufacturer is not liable for any injuries or damages resulting from improper use of this product.
First Manufacturing Co offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship of leather products from the original date of purchase for the life of the item.
This includes Stitching, Buckles, Snaps, on leather jackets, vests, chaps, and gloves, First MFG Co will replace the item if after inspection the garment is deemed to be not in conformance with our standards. The warranty is limited to the repair of the parts and the necessary labor and services to repair the item. if the item after inspection is deemed non-repairable, First MFG Co will replace the item or if item is discontinued or not available, an item of equal value at FMC discretion.
Normal or Heavy wear of the item does not fall under the warranty. Leather will last a long time if properly taken care of. if the hide is not cared for you leather garment can break down and fail.